The ANIMA project will be present at the Aerospace Europe Conference (AEC2020), an event which will feature 3AF 3rd Greener Aviation, CEAS 7th Air & Space Conference and the 8th edition of Aircraft Noise and Emissions Reduction Symposium (ANERS). The core theme of AEC2020 is GREENER Aerospace.
The project will have a stand at the exhibition for the promotion of results and for enhancing user engagement, while a number of project partners will disseminate their research in the conference.
On Tuesday, 25 February 2020, between 15:00 and 18:40, the Noise Impacts session will be dedicated entirely to the ANIMA project. You can find below a draft agenda of the session:
- 15:00 – An overview of ANIMA’s achievements on aviation impact management – L. LEYLEKIAN, ONERA, FR
- 15:20 – Quality of Life: An expanded agenda of airport responsibility? — P. HOOPER, Manchester Metropolitan University, GB
- 15:40 – A role for communication and engagement in a comprehensive approach to aircraft noise annoyance mitigation – P. HOOPER, Manchester Metropolitan University, GB
- 16:00 – Aircraft Noise Management Practices in Eastern European countries – E-N. BURTEA, National Research And Development Institute For Gas Turbines (Comoti), RO
- 16:20 Coffee Break
- 16:50 – Exemplar case studies of aviation noise mitigation strategies in the European Union – G. HEYES, Manchester Metropolitan University, GB
- 17:00 – Health impacts of aircraft noise exposure – D. SCHRECKENBERG, ZEUS Gmbh, DE
- 17:20 – Foundations for a comprehensive approach of acoustic and non-acoustic measures of aircraft noise annoyance mitigation – D. SCHRECKENBERG, ZEUS Gmbh, DE
- 17:40 – Association between short-term annoyance and heart rate during aircraft noise exposure – B. OHLENFORST, NLR, NL
- 18:00 – Aircraft noise exposure and impact assessment and management – O. ZAPOROZHETS, National Aviation University, UA
- 18:20 – A novel tool to estimate the impact – beyond acoustics – of aircraft noise on airport communities – I. LEGRIFFON, ONERA, FR
Feel free to pass by the ANIMA project stand at the AEC2020 exhibition to know more about the project itself as well as about other EU-funded aviation noise research projects.
To access the preliminary agenda of the AEC2020 Conference, please click here.
For more information about AEC2020, please click here.